Guest Experience Expert (GEE) – Part Time
We are always looking to hire great leaders who are service-oriented, self-motivated, hardworking and open to learning what makes Down Dog Yoga more than just a yoga studio. We are a company who cares about your personal growth and we look for people who are interested in growing with us. We welcome everyone to our community, and encourage you to develop a daily yoga practice that carries you into a life you love!
Down Dog Yoga’s Mission:
To offer a loving and supportive community; a place for you to discover your own greatness. We will walk the path with you, honored to be apart of your journey. Our greatest reward is your personal transformation.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Knowledgeable about our practice, our programs, and pricing.
• Provide support to DDY Teachers and team members to ensure a successful check in process.
• Work with Studio Manager to support the financial goals and operational needs of the studio.
• Has or is willing to develop a daily yoga practice.
• Passionate about Yoga and the ability to clearly communicate why Down Dog Yoga is more than just a yoga studio.
• Highly-energetic, positive, and a dependable team player.
• Ability to multi-task and function in a high – paced environment.
• Self motivated.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable with computers and effective at learning our Mind Body Online (MBO) software.
• Weekend, holiday, and some week day morning/midday/late evening availability.