As a Karma Krew member, you will work at the studio for two shifts per week, two hours at a time for a 6-month long tenure; your primary responsibilities will include ensuring that the studio is clean and ready for classes, and you may also support the front-desk staff with welcoming your fellow yogis to classes and community. As an acknowledgement of your contribution and dedication to Down Dog, you will receive free unlimited yoga for the duration of your participation in Karma Krew.
Down Dog Yoga’s Mission:
To offer a loving and supportive community; a place for you to discover your own greatness. We will walk the path with you, honored to be apart of your journey. Our greatest reward is your personal transformation.
• When you join Karma Krew, you are making a commitment to support our studios, expand our community, and deepen your own yoga practice.
• Knowledgeable about our practice & our programs.
• Provide support to DDY Teachers and team members in welcoming students.
• Ensuring that the studio is clean and ready for classes.
• Has or is willing to develop a daily yoga practice.
• Passionate about Yoga and the ability to clearly communicate why Down Dog Yoga is more than just a yoga studio.
• Highly-energetic, positive, and a dependable team player.
• Self motivated.
• Weekend, holiday, and some week day morning/midday/late evening availability.