WORKSHOPS + PROGRAMS
FOUNDATIONS OF FLOW with Jennifer Heinsheimer
Bring more ease and understanding into your daily practice as we breakdown and take a closer look at the essential pieces & foundations that support our Power Yoga practice.
Through practice, demonstration and hands-on assistance, you will learn:
1. Tadasana – the backbone of all postures; how it is your compass and guide into every posture of your yoga practice.
2. Foundation – to flow with greater ease and stability throughout your physical practice.
3. Ujjayi Breathing – techniques that help you access vitality and feel energized in your practice.
4. Uddiyana Bandha – how to access the deepest muscles of your core, to build greater strength and stability in your body.
We will take a closer look, through demonstration and practice, at the following postures:
1. Transitioning from High to Low Plank
2. Upward Facing Dog & Downward Facing Dog
4. Warrior One
5. Warrior Two
All students are welcome and encouraged to attend. No previous yoga experience necessary.
Saturday, June 24th
12:30pm – 2:30pm
SUMMER SOLSTICE JAMMIN YOGA with Down Dog Yoga, Athleta, & Jammin Java
Salute the arrival of Summer!! Join Down Dog Yoga, Athleta, & Jammin’ Java for a special Summer Solstice edition of our rocking JAMMIN YOGA practice!
Flow for a cause (& then shop for a cause at Athleta!) – this event supports the good work over at Music Makes Life Better.
All levels welcome!! Grab your sunscreen, yoga mat, and a friend… get ready to sweat, have fun, and move to some good grooves!
Sunday, June 25th
11:00am – 12:00pm
Reston Town Center Pavilion
(**Accepting donations for Music Makes Life Better – Suggested amount: $10)