With Denise Cook
Bring more ease and understanding into your daily practice as we breakdown and take a closer look at the essential pieces & foundations that support our Power Yoga practice.
Through practice, demonstration and hands-on assistance, you will learn:
1. Tadasana - the backbone of all postures; how it is your compass and guide into every posture of your yoga practice.
2. Tools of foundation, to flow with greater ease and stability throughout your physical practice.
3. Connection to foundation through your feet and pelvis in order to heal and free up stiffness and tightness in your body.
4. Ujjayi breathing techniques that help you access vitality and feel energized in your practice.
We will take a closer look through demonstration and practice of the following postures:
1. Transitioning from high to low plank
2. Up Dog/ Down Dog
4. Warrior One
5. Warrior Two
All students are welcome and encouraged to attend. No previous yoga experience necessary. Must pre-register.
**Refunds are not available for this workshop.